Many business owners are asking for strong reasons why they should invest to get their business on the web. They’re looking for that switch “ON” for them to be able to enter the cyber world and realize how much market they could gain.
We’re in the modern days where 40.7% of the world’s population access the internet daily (according to Internet World Stats). The web has been powerful and widely known globally.
So here are the 5 major reasons why you should put your business online:
- Reach the global market
- Even though your business is situated in a definite location, you are still able to reach as much customers as you can across the country and even the world. Your website will be a place where they could visit anywhere and anytime since it doesn’t have opening/ closing time as your brick and mortar business. The success of your website in reaching customers across the globe depends on increasing the traffic in search engines. This is called SEO. Having good web content and popularizing your business and site through social media are the best ways to increase traffic and be known globally.
- Available 24/7
- Yes! Your site has no opening/closing time unlike your brick and mortar business. It is absolutely open 24/7 which is what every customer is looking for. No hassle to chase time due to a busy day; taking time to decide what to buy. Customers could browse services description and product info during their free time and even before they sleep. Your website takes no holidays, no day offs. You could depend on it especially when no one is available to work for your business.
- Low cost start-up
- Starting up a business with no location or no physical establishment is now possible by putting up your website. Low-cost indeed – no rentals, no building construction, no staff to hire and other usual expenditures in a business. You can also build a website yourself. But if you want to make sure your site profits within your desired time and be a success, you may leave it to experts who know this job really well.
- Flexible and Easy-managed Order Processing
- Since your site can reach the globe anytime, use that opportunity to take orders online. You’re not just introducing your services and products you are also selling online – transactions that involves profit. It is easy to manage and easy to produce reports. This feature will save you a lot of time which every business man/woman needs in order to produce more.
- Get social, get leads
- Everyone now has accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and other social media like YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. Media is also taking advantage of these social media because they’ve been part of our daily lives. Connecting to these social media means you are connecting to your customers and prospective customers.