Imagine your very own powerful shopping web site that can bring in sales whilst you do the things You enjoy?
Now you can with an E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
At Oceania Internet we provide a powerful yet un-sophisticated web presence that is sure to bring a return on your investment.
Can your current site provide the following:
- Provides online ability to purchase (E-commerce) – uses secure site?
- Shipping charges and other transaction costs provided?
- If you cannot purchase online, is price information still supplied?
- Accepts credit cards online?
- Uses a shopping cart system?
- Accepts foreign currencies?
- How easy are purchases completed in comparison to the Amazon 1-Click system
- Is your order confirmed by email along with your order number?
- Are you notified by email when your order is shipped?
- Are the company’s logo imprinted products (hats, cups, T-shirts, etc) offered for sale on the site?
- Do they sell refurnished, refurbished, rebuilt products online or help their dealers do so?
- Can customers purchase items online and pick them up at “brick and mortar” stores?
- Can customers return items bought online to “brick and mortar” stores?
- Is a return goods / exchange policy in place? Is it easy? Can you return goods locally?
- Does the site hold up in peak times (Christmas, after major TV commercials, etc)?
- Web site efficiency?
How long does it take to search for a well known item (also available from others), locate it, buy it, and wait for it to arrive by the fastest shipping method vs. other similar sites?
Reference: “Christmas Toys.com”. Wall Street Journal 3 Dec. 1999. Page W12.